10 Things I wish I knew when I started Homeschooling.
1. The curriculum doesn’t matter
2. Play is learning
3. Homeschooling looks different for everyone
4. Advice is good but only use what works
5. Guilt doesn’t help anyone
6. Moms attitude sets the tone for the day
7. Give kids space for their own learning
8. Spending more time enjoying life with my kids
9. Trusting God
10. Have fun
Homeschool how it works for you
Theresa is a homeschooling mom of 7. An entrepreneur at heart, I started working from home while balancing the responsibilities of homeschooling. My mission is to help other large families moms balance their responsibilities while also living a life they love.